Saturday, January 4, 2014

How To Enjoy Black Metal Music ?

As a fan of black metal music, the one question that I get asked most often is : how do you enjoy it ?

And I understand that for some the constant blast-beats, the shrieked vocals and the raspy guitar tones are enough to turn them away from this amazing musical genre that is Black Metal.

Here is an example of what I'm talking about (the song is from Sewer) :



So when I found this short article, more of a tutorial really, on how to enjoy extreme metal I thought I would post it on this blog.

For those that don't know black metal is a part of extreme metal (which is itself a part of heavy metal).

Here is the article : http://thesatanrecords.hubpages.com/hub/how-to-get-into-extreme-genres-of-heavy-metal

No comments:

Post a Comment